Custom Watercolour Double Star Map Print
This personalised Custom Watercolour Double Star Map Print is a unique gift and is perfect for an anniversary, birthday or wedding. With a beautiful space looking blue watercolour background, this print is available in three styles: 1. Stars, Constellation lines and Names 2. Stars and Constellation lines 3. Stars only.
How to order your Custom Star Map
1. Select your Print size and Star Chart design from the drop down menus.
2. Enter the Date & Time, for each side, into the corresponding text boxes (we use 10:00pm local by default)
3. Enter the locations of the events you are celebrating. You can either supply an address or the name of a city. Even a GPS mark of an exact place. (Contact us to find out how.)
4. Type in the special messages you would like to be displayed on the print.
We’ll get an approval mock up of your print to you in about 24 hours, so keep an eye out for it. Once approved we carefully print your Custom Star Map and get it into the post asap.
How our prints are made
We use special planetarium software to crate a snapshot of the sky at any time and any place in the world. We then finesse the data output into a range of visually pleasing Star Charts. This Custom Watercolour Double Star Map Print is printed using gallery quality satin lustre papers. These are bright white papers that deliver a beautiful sharp edge and vibrant colours. We also print with pigment based archival inks for long lasting quality. Our Custom Star Maps wont fade any time soon!
– All artwork is created by The Little Printery’s designers.
– For more information on the sizes of the prints – Head over to the Print Info page.
– This listing does not include a frame or mat, or any other framing-related materials.
– The printed image may appear subtly different in colour than those images displayed electronically on these pages.
– All prints are shipped in a sturdy cardboard postal tube or a rigid envelope.
– We can ship up to three prints in the one postal tube/mailer.
– If you have any questions don’t hesitate to head over to the Contact Us page to get in touch