Albury Map Print
Our Albury Map Print is printed on high quality, archival grade stock with pigment base inks. Our Map Prints are highly detailed with streets, airport runways & taxiways and walking trails. Frame this print to remember that special trip or memory.
How this Map Print of Albury is made
All of Little Printery’s Map Art Prints prints are created in-house by our designers. We use industry standard Geographic Information Systems (GIS) Software to obtain and supply the highest level of detail in our Map Prints. We then compile this data to design our fine art Map Prints in a range of colours. All this is done in our solar powered studio in Adelaide, South Australia.
This Albury Map Print will be printed using 200-310gsm archival matte and satin lustre papers. These are bright white papers that deliver a beautiful sharp edge and vibrant colours. We print using only genuine pigment based archival inks for long-lasting quality. Our prints wont fade any time soon!
About our Map Prints
– All Map Prints except for the ‘Neutral Blue & Green’ are printed using a photographic grade Satin Lustre paper.
– The ‘Neutral Blue & Green’ maps are printed using Archival Gallery Quality Matte papers.
– The images in the listings are shown in an ISO A2 format. If you order other sizes (such as IKEA or US sizes) the map may be a little cropped top to bottom.
– This Albury Map Print is created by The Little Printery’s designers.
– For more information on the sizes of the prints – Head over to the Print Info page.
– This listing does not include a frame or mat, or any other framing-related materials.
– The printed image may appear subtly different in colour than those images displayed electronically on these pages.
– All prints are shipped in a sturdy cardboard postal tube or a rigid envelope.
– We can ship up to three prints in the one postal tube/mailer.
– If you have any questions don’t hesitate to head over to the Contact Us page to get in touch.